For Groups or Individuals Around the World
Schoolwide Implementation Training Course Description:
(2.75 clock hours + 15 minute break)
The goal of this webinar course is to prepare school or district teams to successfully implement The Zones of Regulation as Tier-1 schoolwide social emotional learning (SEL) program. Participants can expect to extend their foundational knowledge of The Zones as well as gain practical knowledge and resources to roll-out this curriculum first with school staff and then with students.
This training is NOT an introduction to The Zones of Regulation; attendees should have background knowledge of Zones concepts and curriculum from the Basic or Comprehensive Training prior to attending.
Participants can expect to:
- Learn ways to establish common schoolwide Zones of Regulation practices and systems.
- Identify practices that can shift a school climate from a behavior management lens to a proactive supportive lens.
- Explore the basics of creating a sustainable implementation plan customized for your school.
This webinar is designed for individuals, school teams, and district-level teams that are interested in implementing or have already started implementing The Zones of Regulation® Curriculum and framework as a Tier-1 whole-school approach.
Explore The Zones of Regulation Curriculum
This training focuses on using The Zones of Regulation curriculum presented in The Zones of Regulation Curriculum (Kuypers, 2011] book. It is imperative to have access to this book when implementing for detailed guidance in instruction and visual materials that are contained within it. This will help to ensure the curriculum is implemented with fidelity.
The curriculum will be referred to throughout the webinar. Books must be purchased separately through Social Thinking, the publishing company.Purchase book
Schoolwide Webinar Agenda:
Session 1 One Hour and 15 Minutes
- Zones Overview
- Schoolwide Considerations
- Implementation Phases
Break 15 Minutes
Session 2 One Hour and 15 Minutes
- Implementation Phases (continued)
- Data Collection
Registration can be done individually or as a group. All times are in U.S. Central Time.
Times Below Are United States Central Time (UTC-5)
Click on the time converter to see if you can join us!
Can’t make a scheduled session?
You can view the recording when it works best for you without needing to join at the scheduled time! All you have to do is register for a training within a few weeks of your preferred date and view/listen to the recording. We offer a 30 day replay/recording with all of our trainings. This means you have 30 days after the training date you registered for to playback the webinar during a time that works for you or rewatch it to extend your knowledge.
Want to request a ‘live’ web-based training?
Fill out the form below if you would like to request a ‘live’ web-based training date and we will check our availability! Please note that our schedule limits us to a certain number of trainings per month and we typically schedule 3-5 months in advance.Training Request
How it Works
- Webinars are conducted LIVE online via Zoom Webinar Format. In this format your camera and sound will be disabled. You will be able to communicate via the ‘Chat’ and ‘Q&A’.
- A 30 day replay/recording is offered with all our trainings. This means you have 30 days after the training date you registered for to playback the webinar during a time that works for you to view to extend your knowledge.
- Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with how to access the following support materials on our password protected webpage.
- PPT Handouts
- Stop and Jot notes
- Discount flyer for purchasing Zones products
- Certificate of Completion (once webinar is complete)
- When registering as a group, you have the option to view the webinar together or as individuals remotely.
- You will only enter one name/email on the registration page. The name and email address that you enter in the registration will be the lead contact for communication with your group.
- If participants will be viewing remotely, as the lead contact will be responsible for sharing the information provided in the confirmation email with all participants.
- Based on number of participants.
- Individual rates start at $110 per participant, groups of 13 or more qualify for group discounting.
- Rates for additional participants will be calculated at $600 per every 20 additional attendees.
- Download Rates Card PDF
Note: All payments are in USD
- Although the webinars are not pre-approved for continuing education credit, a certificate of completion is provided at the end of the webinar that often can be used for continuing education credit for many licensing boards.
- Credit Card
- Purchase Orders/Wire Transfers.